WOW- what a great 1st birthday the little princess had! and yes, she is super spoiled! The weather was a little scary in the morning, but we got lucky and didn't get any rain. I don't really know how many people came, a whole lot though and thank you so much to each and everyone who did - Khloe (and us too!) are very lucky to have all of you in our lives. Khloe had a great couple of hours playing in the balls, sand and on the swings - she didn't care much for the bounce house - and then diving in to her cake before she had had enough and it was naptime. She got a TON of presents - she officially has taken over the house I think ;-) All in all it was a WONDERFUL day, but I think momma did herself out and set a pretty high standard for birthday parties now...uh oh!
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment