So for Khloe's bday/Christmas Grandpa and Grandma Kemper got us Disneyland passes (woo hoo, thank you soooo much!!!) and yesterday we took Khloe for the 1st time. She loved it! We got there early because we were not sure how long she would last, but she did great. We went on the carousel, Dumbo, It's a Small World, Toon Town, the train and Pirates of the Caribean (which she fell fast asleep on!). Not bad for the first time - we wish we could have stayed for the parade, but we will have to go back for that before the holidays are over. I now know how people can become so obsessed with the place - it is pretty amazing! I know that we will be going frequently now. I must say though that I have never seen so many strollers in one place at one time!! Shouldn't these kids be in school on a random Wednesday, lol!! Happy Holidays!!
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment