Wow, where did 2009 go!!
We had a wonderful end of the year - Christmas and New Years. It was actually Khloe's 2nd Christmas, but it really felt like her 1st since she was so little last year. She had so much fun throughout the season 'saying hi' to all the Santa's and Snowmen she saw and ooohhh'ing and awww'ing over the lights. Along with that came our AMAZING engagement!! woo hoo!!! Alex proposed Christmas morning in front of my family - totally unexpected and absolutely awesome, made me blubber like a baby so I don't remember much of what he said :) 2010 has started off well, even if it's only day 7! I am starting my last semester of school Jan. 25th so after that I will officially have my teaching credential and Alex is going to start all of his class for the RT program, we found a great private school for him to go to - and although it's costly it will be worth it in the long run! Here are a few pictures to enjoy.
We wish everyone a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year!! xxoo

0 comments:
Post a Comment